Bucharest Technology Week reunites tech enthusiasts and leaders for one…
Jobs in the digital industry have a very good period in terms of increasing their emergence, so today we have more and more employers (start-ups, companies, big companies, etc.) looking for new people to raise their teams. Recruitment ads for those working in this area are very dynamic and increasingly diverse, a fact that we like very much.
Digitaljob constantly brings new jobs for any type of digital industry: for programmers, designers, marketers, engineers or platform managers and IT projects. Whether you are looking for a job, you are at the beginning of your career or just curious to see how the market is moving, you have surely chances to find here a job that suits you, to raise your interest and to brings you all kinds of benefits that are more attractive to motivate yourself to be creative, to give you the best of yourself and to do a great job.
We are a platform tailored to job seekers in the digital industry, so to help you, we have made a selection of the 5 most interesting jobs this week – but now for the most creative ones: 🙂
at MKTM, in Bucharest
- Ongoing activities: Print (DTP and/or creative concept), Online, Branding and Others;
- Job requirements: Good command of the English language; excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills (focusing on InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator); also 3D & video editing skills represent an advantage;
- The benefits are not made known to us, but we expect the salary package to be attractive.
at Thinslices Development, in Iasi
- You will produce high-quality interfaces, interactions, and prototypes with excellent attention to detail;
- You will continuously collaborate as part of a project team; working alongside developers, other designers, and project manager to meet project deadlines;
- Skills and Qualifications: Familiarity with the most up to date trends in design; 2-4 years of UI design experience; experience using tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Invision.
for FaceRig, in Bucharest
- Required Qualifications and Abilities: Skinning and animation skills; UV mapping; Texture creation; Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment; Scripting knowledge (Python preferred);
- Appreciated skills and experience: Illustration / Concept Art; The desire to achieve personal excellence in this field and a Portfolio would be appreciated;
- What they offer: Great colleagues, friends and excellent professionals; 4 days production and one personal research day; Opportunity to work on a product with excellent worldwide visibility; Motivating salary, bonuses.
at New Haircut, in Timisoara
- Qualifications: A relevant portfolio; +3 year experience in web and/or mobile applications design; Proficiency in prototyping software such as UXPin, Marvel, InVision;
- Communication: ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients;
- Willing to travel internationally: 20%
- Nice to have: User Research experience; Brand / UI / Visual Design Experience.
at Rainfall, from Home
- You need to be: A master craftsman; A designer with an eye for detail; A systems thinker; Collaborative;
- Requirements: A portfolio that highlights strong web experience developing cutting-edge design flows; Solid UX and UI experience; Ability to quickly deliver multiple, inventive ideas; Ability to work from low fidelity to high fidelity; Proficiency with current design tools (Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision, etc.).
- At least 3 years of experience within user experience design
We wish you success now, and if these jobs are not exactly what you are looking for, you can certainly find others more suitable for you, here, on digitaljob.
Photo source: freepik.com.